Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Secrets To Pennies Trading Seminar


I will be conducting a seminar this coming Saturday, NOT a preview, so ALL is welcome. It's definitely not a seminar you would want to miss because this time round I would be sharing all my successes and secrets on how I punted most of the pennies stock ever since I called for a penny season on Nov 30th, 2012. How did I know the pennies was warming up and getting ready for action while most public was still punting the mid caps and blue chips.
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/11/pennies-warming-up.html

From my track record to my trade record, from Informatics to my final YHM, I had proven that the penny stocks was indeed an exhilarating ride that made me the biggest amount of money compared to blue chips. From the thousands to the tens of thousands I made over this penny season in Contel Corp, it was definitely an eye opener for all the public to know and understand how I determine entry points and planned my loading campaigned way before the BBs and public. From the WE holdings where I guided my student to load at 0.043 to ride all the way up to 0.2 was definitely a stock that most public wouldn't want to miss again because the return was superb which mounted to about 5 fold of your initial capital. Imagine if you loaded 1000 lots of WE holdings at 0.043 and unloaded at 0.2, do the maths and you will have the answer!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/01/trade-records-100-accuracy.html
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/02/the-contel-corp-timeline-revelation.html

Seats will be super limited and it's only on first come first serve basis. So kindly register asap if you would like to know the secrets and what the BBs were thinking back then. Also, I will sharing a strategy and announcing something that will benefit the public during that day. So if you are interested, please kindly attend.

Seminar Date: 

9th March 2013, Time: 9.30am to 11.30am
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)


Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Secrets To Pennies Trading Seminar"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator