Monday, November 18, 2013

Capitaland - 3.11/3.12



The speculation at 7:45am this morning on Capitaland that it would bounce up a little was just adroit. From opening price at 3.08/3.09 to now trading at 3.11/3.12 was indeed really a little bounce!! Oh my, what more could I asked for? The best of all was this counter wasn't even in the Top 30 Volume during opening but still I managed to hand pick it and after I posted it on my blog, it just appeared in the Top Volume with price rising. To pick a stock that run and appear in Top Volume is not difficult. However to control your emotions after clicking the buy/sell button is something that requires constant practice.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/11/capitaland-short-term-bounce-up.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator