Thursday, November 21, 2013

Dubai 2006 - Unseen Footage by Ronald K










When you fall 7 times, stand up 8 times. That's the attitude and motto I had back in 2006 in Dubai. I was very determined to pay off my debts no matter what was it because I really don't like to owe people $. As last posted, I was in Dubai working and paying off my debts, there were some incidents that happened that nobody knew.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/11/2006-year-of-suffering-on-ronald-k.html

Because of all the malnutrition and lack of nutritional food, I developed some painful ulcer in my stomach. It was so painful that I need to get to the hospital for operation. I was pretty saddened by this because another extra hefty fee of $$ used for medical cost. Back then, my company did not pay for hospitalization fee. Everything had to come out from my pocket. It cost me about $20,000 dirham which was quite heavy for me to absorb. Ok, so I paid and it took me a while to recover. Because of this incident, I was even more determined to make a come in the stock market. And since my company did not pay for my medical fees and I was mad about that incident, I decided to resign on Sep 2007 and flew back to Singapore on Oct 2007! Oh my, I was so lucky, why? Because the financial crisis happened in 2008! Not only that, Dubai went into some financial crisis and my company closed down! Oh my! I got to thank god for this and it's a moment that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

Today, yes I maybe successful, but I will never forget this painful ordeal. It was god who put me into this test to see whether I can go through hardship. It was god who gave me the strength to fight through all obstacles and overcame one by one which made me a stronger person. And I never pray for god for fortunes and riches, I only asked for his guidance to give me the inner strength to fight through whatever may comes as negative. After all these years, I learnt one thing. Learn to trust your inner thoughts and will power, it will help you to be a more focused and determined person.

And because of all the painful incidents I went through, I understand that when I am growing bigger each day, there will always be people who are going to be skeptical and doubt me, but seriously, does it matter? I kept producing results and results after results that spoke volume for itself. There will always be haters, flammers, doubters, etc..In fact, I love haters because I used their negativity vibes and turn it to positive energy for myself. Without negative people and sour grapes, how could I drive and motivate myself to greater heights? So you see, I will never argue with people on who is right or wrong, or who is rich or poor. Mind my own business and keep doing my own thing. The rest will take care of itself.




While blogging, I was at the same time trading and giving outlooks to students in the SMMG Club. I made a small loss yesterday in Dow Jones, however I recovered back instantly in Hang Seng today! Like I mentioned, I can make money everyday I want where I just made $450 in 7 minutes for 50 contracts of Hang Seng. Rather than talk and whine, I take actions! I will replicate my success to students. Every human is different, so find your own time frame and discover yourself. My method is universal and suits everything, every time frame. To all the haters out there, I just want thank you because without your constant flaming and jabbing, I drove myself to greater heights. To all my supporters out there, I will do something magical for all of you. I am planning one and it takes time. December shall be a good period! To hell with all the time wasting politics and circumstances, I create opportunities.


Nobody can teach or tell me what to do when it comes to the stock market because I had entered the unknown territories countless times and carved out a niche. Most people failed because they don't know how to handle unforeseen and unknown situation. Be brave and let your inner light guide you! Ronald K, stockmarketmindgames, 2013

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator