Tuesday, November 19, 2013

November 19th 2013 - Live Analysis With Ronald K, $3741.48 For The Day!





























This morning, from 7:12am till 9:00am, I was constantly in the $$. Made $3737.64 from Dow and Capitaland and another $3.84 from Hang Seng Index!! My goodness, the feeling I got this morning was absolutely ecstatic! If you already made $$ from Dow in the morning and then another $2000 from Capitaland within seconds after market opened, right in front of a crowd of about 200 people, that's something the $$ can't buy! The confidence and aura that I exude and demonstrated how I did it was just unbelievable! The best one was Capitaland because it was a trade I posted on my blog and also in the SMMG Club yesterday. And to book it today right at the bottom seconds after market open was just magical until you see it to believe it.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/11/capitaland-short-term-bounce-up.html

There after I went lookout for my Lamborghini and Ferrari, test drive and had a feel of the car. I am planning to get one for myself soon. So which monster am I selecting? If one day you see me on the road, just say hi, I will give you a lift. :)

In the case that you were not one of the 200 individuals in attendance at this historic event, see the above pictures and trade records to believe it. Or wait for me to upload the videos for a better idea of the atmosphere on the event.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator