Saturday, November 23, 2013

Capitaland - Spiral Downwards!


If one can read the mind of the big boys, he/she would be on their way to a pot of gold. That's the case for me and that shall be the case I will work towards in getting my students to achieve it. So on Nov 18th 2013, 7:45am, I posted on my blog that Capitaland would have a short term bounce up before spiraling down, and as of yesterday, the stock indeed spiraled downwards!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/11/capitaland-short-term-bounce-up.html

That's the power of Mind Analysis which I teach in my Stock Operation Course, reading and making forward prescient calls by deciphering the mind of the BBs rather than doing back testing and look back at history. We live in the moment and all of us want to make $$ now! Looking back at the past will only get one to indulge in history. The market is dynamic. What happens today doesn't mean it will happen in the past or tomorrow. Understanding how BBs conduct their campaign, reading their enigmatic footsteps in the chart, deciphering their ulterior motives and their buy/sell activity will provide one a holistic view which are much more important than traditional useless indicators. This approach never failed me once and had provided me with high hit rates over and over again, what you think?

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator