Monday, November 4, 2013

2006, Year of Suffering on Ronald K



The year was 2006 when I was in Dubai, paying off my stock market losing debts. I was quite young back, very impulsive and always chasing with the public. Learnt a hard lesson. Lost quite a lot of weight there due to malnutrition in order to save $$ to pay debts. Luckily there were few good people who very nice to me and help me tie through those period. I will always remember the support they gave me and will never forget that horrendous experience.


Today everything is over, not only I paid off my debts, I am financial free and have the best knowledge in the world. I can make $$ anytime I feel like it and not be conform to politics and the working world. Yes it was truly a struggle in the past, however I knew I need to go through these period of "down" time in order to rediscover myself. When one don't learn the hard way, he will never buy that painful ordeal experience. After all that catastrophe those years, the sun shines and I finally saw light at the end of the tunnel. The rest was history. My goal now is to inspire and guide passionate traders to trade this market with lesser emotion and fear. Making $$ is nothing to me now because I know I can do it anytime. I need to be altruistic and replicate my success to whoever learning from me. There is no point with me making $$ and keep my own $$ because none can feel the excitement and power. It's only by giving and sharing that I feel my greatest sense of achievement in life!

http://ronaldkstockmarket.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_25.html





Working in the desert in Oman is not one of the most pleasant thing. However it taught me how to learn to let go feelings and endurance when you think of your family. So I got everything now, however I still feel some sort of emptiness in me. It seemed like all the success and achievements that happened yesterday were all delusional.

If you need to ask me how I make consistent profits from the stock market, my answer is I always think of the past and I never want to go back to that state again. I need to outwork 3 times harder when all top traders were sleeping and chilling. I need to liberate myself from all the techincals and rediscover the real truth on human emotion, working 8 hours a day including weekends just to make sure I have superb tip top thoughts and analysis. Luckily for me, I managed to decipher the charts and hack the stock market in it's simplest form. Today you may see my success, one day I will turn old. Time is a life changing agent where one day the old will be cleared out to make way for the new.

Stay tune for the year 2009 where I was still an apprentice and was still learning the discover myself and the charts. All the hardwork finally paid off for the good. Year 2009 was such a memorable year to remember because that's where I finally saw some light and my luck turned! I will post the next installment.

Don't fear failures, because every failure is a step towards enlightenment and reaching your ultimate goal. Ronald K, 2013

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator