Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Market Outlook with CFD Trading by Ronald K - Sold Out

I had already full house for Nov 28th, 2013 event. This is a very exclusive event and as I mentioned earlier, seats are first come first serve and only the first 30 people who emailed me first will get their seats secured. If you did not receive an email from me, you are number 31st and above. I am sorry but it's already sold out.

On that day, my staff will take attendance. For those who received the email, please be punctual and make sure you attend on that day. NO Walk In Allowed. You will not be able to enter the room. If you cannot make it, please let me know early by email so I can slot someone else in. If you register and did not come, you are wasting some other people's opportunity and the next time round if you ever register, your registration will not be successful.

These 30 people who got their seats confirmed, I shall share a powerful strategy and do something very amazing and different on that day. See you guys there!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator