Friday, November 29, 2013

Hang Seng - Fast In Fast Out with 200 Contracts





So yesterday, while I was on my way to a meeting, I was trading alone and made a pathetic $40 bucks on FTSE 100. During the night, I shared many powerful untold and unseen secrets to 30 exclusive candidates who came for the "Market Outlook with CFD Trading by Ronald K" seminar. I hope I didn't disappoint you guys. Although there wasn't any laptops or projector, white board is a platform good enough for me to reveal some enigmatic BBs secrets. Shared the most powerful secret of the night, it's called the contra flush. How to spot right before the stock was about to break out after a contra flush is definitely an art. More will be shared for free with students soon.

Earlier on, I just went to do a quickie short on Hang Seng and made $225+ SGD in 4 mins. Although not a lot of $, but my biggest short is not on Hang Seng, it's elsewhere. Making $225 in 4 minutes brightens up my day and making me to look forward for whatever challenges that may come.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator