Sunday, November 17, 2013

Stock Operation Course January - The Final Dance





After more signed up yesterday for the Stock Operation Course January, I am left with the last final few seats. I called it the last dance because after the November 18th preview tomorrow, I am not holding one soon till Mid December period. During these period, I will be preparing the next big thing for all my students so that they can improve their skills immensely. There is one coming next week so stay tune on my blog to see the pictures to believe it.

For those who signed up today, you will be coming for my private invitation only students' session before the Jan course and will be added to the SMMG Club instantly. I have got something very important to share so that all can benefit and make $. In the SMMG Club, everything shared is private and not exposed to the public domain! I have to thank those who did not come for the preview and signed up for the course these past 2 days. Thank you for trusting Ronald K! Details of all the private sharing sessions shall be posted in the SMMG Club.

If you are interested in the course, please send me an email (stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com) with your name and contact number. Your seat will only be secured once full payment is made and I cannot reserve seats as it's first come first serve. January' Stock Operation Course shall be important, why? Because I am sharing an extra knowledge of how to scan and pick for winning insiders' trades out of 1000+ SGX stocks!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/11/oxley-holding-powerful-gap-up.html

Preview Date: 18th November 2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator