Friday, November 22, 2013

Dow Jones - Loss All Covered for Noble Group!



Earlier today I made a $1500 loss in Noble. In my mind, I told myself I must make back all the money by today. That's the warrior spirit I inherited from my past history and experience. So within seconds to minutes earlier on, I had recovered back all my loss from Noble!!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/11/noble-group-small-loss.html

Seriously, I don't care about riding the trend or holding for a longer period. I only care about confidence. If I can recover $$ back from earlier losses, it gave me confidence for more future trades which I shall be more careful the next time. $$ in pocket is never wrong and confidence trading is more important than suffering emotional problems.



After all that making $$, it's always important to spend time with family. Making $$ is important, but I believe health and family time is something $$ can't buy. I am going to inspire all my students tomorrow with my quick powerful trades before I sleep. $470 in less than 3 mins is good $$! I can sleep soundly tonight before the official stock operation course tomorrow! Looking forward to teach ya'll tomorrow!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator