Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Add Value Tech - Stock Calls For Saturday Oct 31st





As I was watching the Top Volume counters, Add Value Tech caught my attention the most. Not only did I saw flushes and hidden buying in the 5 minute chart, the stock is currently being heavily traded by punters and traders all over Singapore. As I kept watching, I decided it's almost time and so this time round, I gave a call to all my clients in my private forum. Within a few minutes, I saw the stock started to show some buying activity before reaching a high of 0.073. I will continue watching before the market closed and for all who wants to receive our alerts, do register for this Saturday's event.

Eventbrite - FREE Singapore Stocks Alerts - Oct 31st 2015

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist