Friday, October 23, 2015

Keppel Corp - Gap Up and Booked Profits



Keppel Corp gap up instead with no so good results. However this gap was also detrimental because the Big Boys used this as an alibi to book some profits off the table. Glad that what I taught in the Stock Operation Course was correct because my students use this opportunity to book profits with the Big Boys before we see Keppel Corp suffering reactions with sellers now. Great job. I will share more on the Gap up theory next Tues and for those who sent email me on my course, thanks to those who signed up but to those who wants to learn more, I will also share on Tues.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/10/keppel-corp-pre-open-with-results.html

Eventbrite - FREE Singapore Stocks Calls and Whatsapp Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist