Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Geo Energy - Rotation with Profits $






A student of mine just booked profits in Geo Energy earlier using the strategies I taught during the Stock Operation Course. As promised, coming this Sat Oct 17th, I will be sharing some highlights of the strategies used in the course to pick the right stock and execute a trade. In addition to that, for those who wants to see and receive our LIVE calls, my assistant will be there to assist you too. Finally, I will also give a market sentiment outlook as to which stocks to watch out for on longing/shorting, so get ready to fill up your watchlist and have this opportunity to make $ with us.

Eventbrite - FREE Singapore Stocks Calls and Alerts




As per my post for Singtel and Genting earlier, I mentioned that I would be holding a seminar to share all my secrets for FREE, so if you would like to make $ with us on our calls like Capitaland given on Mon, Oct 12th as attached above, do register below:

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/10/singtel-rebound-after-flush.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/10/genting-rebound-as-predicted.html

Eventbrite - FREE Singapore Stocks Calls and Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist