Monday, October 19, 2015

Invest Fair 2015 - Thank You





2 Months back I just concluded the Invest Fair 2015. Here, I would like to thank everyone who came and support us. I hope my sharing was a good one since most of you benefited from my strategies and the stocks outlook which I gave. Coming soon, I will have another event like this but this time round shall be different, instead of sharing, I will give out something which will be very beneficial and useful for your future trades. I will post when the time is ready. However from now till the next event which is sometime from now, I will continue to share strategies and outlooks in my workshop. Register for my Thursday workshop to know more about it!

Eventbrite - FREE Singapore Stocks Calls and Whatsapp Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist