Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Debao Property - Hidden Buying + Accumulation



Last month I blogged about the bullishness in Debao Property. At that time when I did my analysis, Debao had some accumulation and I thought it was going to fly. Never did I expect that there was some reactions thereafter for a 2nd round of hidden buying and accumulation. Yesterday and today, Debao broke out of the accumulation range and soared to the top volume with rising price. It seemed as though the breakout was fast and furious where the Big boys purchased heavily for the stock to fly. In the coming days to weeks, I expect higher price but first expect some mini reactions. Watching closely. :)

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/09/debao-property-bullish.html

Eventbrite - FREE Stocks Strategies Sharing Workshop

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist