Friday, October 30, 2015

GLP - What you Need to Know About The Sellers



Attached above is the scan for today's Top Volume at this moment. One stock caught my attention and that was GLP. The stock appeared in Top Volume with price declining which indicated that the sellers were simply overpowering. In the near term, I am looking to short this counter, however I prefer to let it trend up a little first so that I am not chasing the shorts down. In this case, since the sellers were selling and putting out shorts, the upside is limited and hence watching for a right time to short.

For tomorrow's workshop, for those who registered and coming, please bring along a pen and paper. I will pin point the turning point in GLP for you to short. Get ready your CFD account too! Last 5 seats left now.

Eventbrite - FREE Singapore Stocks Alerts - Oct 31st 2015

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist