Friday, October 9, 2015

MM2 Asia - Growth Stock



Back in March 2015 this year, I attended a seminar dubbed SGX small caps showcase as attached above. There were several companies participated and the one that caught my attention was MM2 Asia, a movie production company. After their presentation, I went back to study the Big Boys' footprints in this counter and I saw yet an amazing hidden buying with flush. There after, the stock germinated from 0.20+ to today 0.70+ which is not bad for a movie production company. This is what I meant by growth stocks and I am searching for the next. I will share
more next Tuesday on what growth stocks is all about.

Although I cannot buy in bulks because the volume is low, there are certain traits and trails to spot such counter if you are more towards investing and swing trading. This stock has more room to climb and I am certainly interested in it. :)

Eventbrite - FREE Singpore Stocks LIVE Trading Workshop

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist