Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Yanzijiang - Some Secretly Selling Activated




Yangzijang is currently not in the Top Volume and I believe by the time it appears there, the price will be dipping with sellers. It's currently stalling at the back with some form of secret selling hiding in the background where the Big Boys were locking in some profits while the stock is not supported. Last evening during my FREE Workshop, I shared 2 things. The power of hidden buying/selling and more importantly scanning and finding the right counters to trade. How to pick the right counters for longing and shorting is my forte and I shall give out this FREE trade secret to all who are coming on Saturday. See me trade LIVE and you shall believe the adage, "Seeing is Believing".

Eventbrite - FREE Singapore Stocks Alerts - Oct 31st 2015

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist