Sunday, February 21, 2016

A Penny Season - What Must You Look Out For





Some say it's the penny season because many stocks soared more than 10%+ in a day and suddenly many stocks start to show some form of fireworks. Although I made a wrong call, I know with my observation skills, I can still pick the right one, and it's just a matter of time. In fact, I am already watching some counters which are hiding in the background, just waiting for the right timing before seizing the opportunity. Here, I would like to congrats anyone who long, Spackman, Yuuzoo, China Env, QT Vascular and other potential stocks.

Yesterday was a good day. While the lazy Saturday morning was breezy and cooling, I appreciated all those who came for my workshop to learn a strategy but more importantly see how I do my day to day stock prediction. Coming next Tues, I will invite a guest speaker to share how to use the time and sales to scan and search for the timing where the Big Boys do their buying before they conduct a rally. If you are interested to learn, do register below:

Eventbrite - Register for FREE LIVE Stock Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist