Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Spackman, QT - The 6th Gear





This morning I watched the market and after watching for some minutes, I decided the follow 2-3 stocks would have a chance to run and hence I posted in my private forum for all members to narrow down their search for stocks today. As most people who came for my workshop, you would know that price is not important to me and I focused heavily on timing. So end of day today, 3 stocks ran, Spackman, Yuuzoo and QT Vascular and only Vard did not perform as much. Well, it was a good last min breakout but nevertheless it was a good show by the Big Boys. :)




On the other hand, before market opened today, I carefully crafted a market outlook for all members in the forum. It was a simple outlook but it was powerful enough because everything I predicted materialized. Those who learnt the skill from me, you would know where to short on the rebound and today was just a good day that the market tanked almost 2%. Yet another powerful prediction by Ronald K.

I have so many requests, asking me how did I predict this and how did I know before things happened? After all these years, I can only say that the market is very predictable and everyone can do it if you put in the work effort like I do. Coming next Tuesday, I will do a one time seminar for those who are interested to see my watchlist and know my stock selection process. Now, this is not your usual normal workshop that I allow anyone to attend. If you are interested in my seminar next week, follow the instructions below. Do note that if I did not reply your email means you are not selected. I only take in really serious and a handful of participants who are knowledge hungry and wants to learn my knowledge. I will share it for FREE.

Seminar Date: 1st March 2016,Time: 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "Stock Rotation and Selection Process"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist