Sunday, February 14, 2016

Invitation to Ronald K Session - Gathering and Chatting


I am planning and to organize a gathering and house warming session for all my fans, followers, students and clients. It's a long and tedious process but I am inviting everyone for the session once the details is confirmed. In that session, we eat, chat and chill anything under the sun. You can chat with me on stocks, life, cars, houses, $$, basically anything and it will be a casual and chill evening. You can also bring your friends to my place and we can introduce each other. However the first criteria you need to do is add me in Facebook because event details will be posted up there once I have the finalized information. Add me to Facebook @

http://www.facebook.com/ronaldk.ronaldk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist