Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Singapore Straits Times Index - World Class Prediction, Come Learn From Me FREE






Before I conducted my LIVE Trading today, I made an important outlook on STI in my private forum @ 8.54 am in the morning before market opens at 9 am. I said NOT to short the market today as it will rebound in the noon. At the point of making this outlook, many students saw how fast I made this prediction in less than 5 seconds and from there on, I would just need to trust my day to day outlook that it shall be accurate.

Today was just another world class prediction that materialized. After the morning sell down, by 1130 am, STI hit it's bottom and we never saw that level anymore. From the noon 12 pm onward, the market took some accumulation and started rebounding slowly before towards the end of day where it closed near day high. As usual, those who came and witnessed it LIVE made $$ and I received some thank you messages which made my day.

Since this Friday will be the last workshop, I will be sharing my next $ making opportunity in the market and also giving out FREE scanners on how to make forward prediction in the market. Trust me it's simple and not difficult. If clients can profit from my outlook, why not you? It really depends on how hungry you want to make $. See ya'll on Friday!

Eventbrite - Register for FREE SMS Stocks Alert

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist