Monday, February 15, 2016

Trendlines - The News Drove The Volume




Last Saturday, the Edge magazine featured Trendlines Group. It was a positive article and there was many wow factor in the write up. As I read and correlate back to the chart, there seemed to be some coincidence in the released of the article and the timing in the charts. As of now, Trendlines had moved up quite a big and I wouldn't want to chase after this counter because of the rising price and the low liquidity but in the short term wise, this stock has caught my attention and I have kept it in my watchlist for the next wave. Coming this Saturday, I will show more on how to buy this counter at the right timing for the maximum reward. Interested parties can register below.

Eventbrite - Register for Trading Stocks with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist