Monday, February 15, 2016

Singapore Straits Times Index - Read On How to Do Intraday Prediction





Last Saturday, I made a detailed prediction on STI. I said and quote:" I expect the Straits Times Index to open higher on Monday, however it shall be met with sellers and there after it might consolidate before moving higher. "

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/02/singapore-straits-times-index-coming.html

Today, the STI performed accordingly to what I have predicted. I had been doing prediction for a very long time and I can only tell you that it's not difficult and it's simple because the market is always that same few tricks from the big boys and nothing changed. I also quote that one should look into the Cityindex platform for pricing so as to trade the SIMSci Futures. Congrats to those who went long and made $$.

If you are hungry and into learning a powerful prediction skills like mine, don't forget to register for this coming Saturday's seminar. Seeing is believing and making $ is convincing. That's all I can say for now.

Eventbrite - Register for Trading Stocks with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist