Monday, February 22, 2016

Genting SP, Trendlines - Booked Profits $$






Another good day for our members on the stock market. We made in Genting and Trendlines and booked profits off the table. The market had been running wild. While many say the market would crash further, the answer is nobody knows and the best is to listen to your inner thoughts and the charts rather than hearsay. Play the right counters and make $ is more important than waiting and do nothing. Congrats! More to come soon.

Today we did a private session again and I will post pictures up later if I have the time. As the market moves, we traded together a bit and I can't wait for tomorrow to come as more $$ can be made. I introduced a new person to my team and yes, we will make it together. Seeing the pictures and trade records in believing.

Eventbrite - Register for FREE LIVE Stock Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist