Saturday, December 24, 2016

Goals and Resolution - My 2017 Trading Plan


Here, I wish all my followers, fans and all my students a happy Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. It has been a very good year for me as I achieved all my goals and targets that I set for myself. At difficult times when I thought everything was not possible, but with sheer determination and straw of efforts combined with strands of hard work, I managed to get the best out of the worst. It's hasn't been easy but life is like a wheel cycle, just constantly move in a circular motion and constantly moving and that's my secret to success.

In 2017, I had more defined and refined goals as I had planned ahead of my trading plan. It's always the small things that makes the big difference and hence I only have 3 things I want to achieve.

1. Be patient in my trading and go for a bigger swing.

2. Trade bigger in blue chip stocks using CFDs.

3. Blog lesser as I want to put my focus in trading.

I don't have big ambition in 2017 but if I can take care of the above 3 things, I will do ok. Once I take care of my emotions, money will take care of itself where skills and experience will lead me to another stratosphere. Let 2017 be a year of fruition and materialization. I don't wish for anything but I wish everyone who read my blog a happy, prosperous and profitable trades ahead. :)

Add me as a friend if you want to follow me: http://www.facebook.com/ronaldk.ronaldk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist