Wednesday, December 7, 2016

LIVE Workshop Sharing by Ronald K - Last for The Year




I enjoyed giving a free sharing workshop last evening. I shared how operators work particularly if they want a stock to move, how they conduct a flush an followed by slowly absorbing the supply for accumulation for the next wave up. I also shared the importance of scanning the right counters and searching for the next good stock for trading. Overall this past year, I just enjoyed sharing and giving out some of my trade secrets. I will be conducting my final workshop for the year next Tuesday. After that, I will conduct the January course and focus more on trading. If you are interested to chat with me, learn some of my trading methods, register for the last and final workshop for the year.

Eventbrite - Last FREE Sharing workshop. Register now

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist