Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Wilmar - Sustained Buyers from Yesterday



The buyers for Wilmar continued their buying wave today with a sustained rebound from yesterday's buying. Today is a Wednesday and Monday was a holiday where I first made my
prediction that Wilmar is going to rebound and true enough, the buyers flocked in. Click the link below to see my initial prediction on Monday.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/12/wilmar-short-term-rebound.html



Studying the market depth at closing, the closing was indeed strong. For the whole day, Wilmar did not meet any sellers and buyers continued to support the stock. As I blogged lesser which is one of my goals starting next year, whatever I post on my blog is of quality material. I will post my Wilmar trade record when I am done with this long trade. I will display another stock for trading in my workshop next Thursday. If you are interested in short term trading and make $ together, do register below.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/12/goals-and-resolution-my-2017-trading.html

Eventbrite - A Short Term Trading Event. Register Now


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist