Monday, February 19, 2018

SembMarine - Continue it's Strength




Shared this counter earlier in the morning on my blog post that it was strong since last Thursday. From morning till now, the buyers were relentless in their buying as they kept buying and price keep rising. Although some already locked in profits, others were still swinging this trade confidently. I remembered after LIVE Trading, I shared this stock to a small group of people who stayed back and went coffee with me. It was a good run since morning and I hope everyone who followed this trade of mine made $$. Congrats!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2018/02/sembmarine-strong-since-last-thursday.html


Some reports just released, citing that SembCorp Ind will reveal some strategic conclusion of potential privatization of SembMarine. The news released is normally late where this report just came in. Already posted a bullish outlook on SembMarine on my blog this morning at 10:14am.

Eventbrite - Register for Trading Tips and Market Outlook

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist