Wednesday, February 21, 2018

A Night of Sharing by Ronald K - Stocks Selection Process





Conducted an eventful sharing session last evening where I shared many stocks for the next trading wave. The stocks selection process was stringent yet succinct to the point. During the sharing, I also shared the Dow Jones outlook and how my prediction came true so far from the buying side and then now towards the short term selling but more importantly, how I made the prediction and how I forecast what's going to happen to the Singapore market soon. I hope the stocks I shared yesterday is a good start for more profits to come in the coming weeks. See you all soon again.

Eventbrite - Register for Trading Tips and Market Outlook



For those who came last evening, I taught you guys who I predict the selling in Dow we witnessed last evening way before it happened. The profit taking and the 3/4 top was the clue to this drop. The Dow dropped -254 points last evening and the predication came true. Congrats to some who went short selling last evening! See my prediction links below before it happened.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2018/02/dow-jones-did-you-see-selling.html

Eventbrite - Register for Trading Tips and Market Outlook

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist