Thursday, February 22, 2018

Trading FX with Ron K Strategies - Students Record





Such a blessing to receive this message early in the morning from my student. Although I teach trading on stocks and indices, I know my methods do work in foreign market and other asset class like Forex. I am pleased to see that my student who is station in the USA came for my course and started to see results after learning the strategies I taught. It's simple yet effective which yielded him a 5 digit over the course of 1 year and 8 months before seeing $27K in his Cityindex account. His oanda account is a 100% in 2 years which is something I never thought it would happen.

I am grateful for my previous mentor for his words which I have passed it down to the next generation of traders. I think it's the constant sharing session which drove students to learn more and take actions. Congrats and I will see u often. Thank you!

Eventbrite - Register for Trading Tips and Market Outlook

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist