Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Singapore Straits Times Index - Selling Down First




It's Vesak day today and the Singapore market is closed. I just got to look at the Dow Jones and also studied a little on the overall bourses over the world. It seemed as though there will be selling in the STI tomorrow morning as the market looks weak today after that 5 minute gap up on the Dow yesterday. The good old days were gone and more tough days ahead. I can only embrace more tough times for now as the market lacked of a strong catalyst to move up. Opportunities are greatly reduced so if there is a window of chance to make $, I will get the job done.

Thanks for everyone who registered for my public talk on June 12th. I still left some seats so for those who are interested, you can click the button and register below.

Eventbrite - Register for a FREE Stock Trading Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist