Saturday, May 19, 2018

Stock Operation Course May - Day 1 Training






It was Day 1 of the May Stock Operation Course and today was such a lovely weather and a wonderful day. I shared some good trading strategies and also some tips on how to trade the Dow Jones effectively and proficiently. On the Singapore market side, the market as usual was tough without much opportunities where currently the market is in a trading range. I loved the training session today as I see many enthusiasts asking me constructive questions where I helped and answered them as much as possible. Very pleased to see many of you eager and wanting to pick up a second skill set and I am looking forward to impart more knowledge on Day 2.




During the training session, I received a message from my student where he's progressing quite fast in trading the Dow Jones. All the strategies which I shared today on how to trade indices were all put into good use in effectively making $ in the Dow. I believe it was during one of the sharing sessions where I gave him a short term goal where I wanted him to achieve in trading and he's slowly getting the job done for me. Congrats and I am confident you will reach your goals very soon. See you soon!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist