Saturday, May 12, 2018

Dow Jones Learning Class - The Dow Jones Trading Knowledge






It's a Saturday today and I decided to do a sharing session on how I view and trade the Dow be it short term trading or scalping. The Dow had been trending up for the past 7 days in the daily chart and it's so much more liquid and easier to trade than the Singapore market. All the magical knowledge and strategies which I taught in the course is now being used in the Dow trading everyday. Today I reiterated many past strategies and some new knowledge to be incorporated for trading the Dow next week. The Dow has been performing so far but reaching some supply area at the moment. I will be looking forward next week for some opportunities to scalp and do some serious trades. I was pleased with the turn out today but I was even more happy that some made $$ last evening. Looking forward to the next sharing.



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist