Friday, May 4, 2018

Dow Jones - Profits Last Night








Had dinner last evening and trading on the Dow Jones. The market was pretty easy last evening as the sell down was so steep and sharp that $$ could be made fast by shorting. During the dinner, we traded the pre-market and made some good $. Soon, when the real market started at 9:30pm, we shorted and then went to long near the bottom. The Dow was simply mimicking all the strategies I taught in my stock operation course and acted in the direction I wanted. The supply/demand zone, the sell down and the profit taking was all very obvious where trades can be taken easily.






I was pleased to see my students kept profiting from the Dow as it's the new standard for trading as compared to trading Singapore market for now. A small 5 lots can easily make hundreds of dollars close to a thousand. I hoped I inspired and share my secrets to trading success yesterday and congrats everyone who made $ yesterday! Good job!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2018/05/an-afternoon-sharing-session-trading.html

Eventbrite - Register for Trading Tips and Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist