Wednesday, May 30, 2018

DBS - Profited Today





DBS gap down and tanked further today. Just per my last blog post that the STI was having some mini short covering, it indeed happened now. After the short covering where profits were made by shorting the market, STI continued to dropped further. Read my earlier blog post below.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/05/singapore-straits-times-index-heavy.html

My student just made some good $ in DBS today. I was so pleased that during her holiday, she's still able to devote some time to the market and reaping rewards out of it. DBS is similar to STI. It's a component stock for the STI and hence when STI finished short covering, DBS will follow and it tanked further. The skill to spot such short covering was something that I just discovered and uncovered. Love the profits she made today. Congrats!

Eventbrite - Register for a FREE Stock Trading Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist