Saturday, October 13, 2018

A Year End Market Outlook by Ronald K - Opportunities in Trading









Just finished a morning private sharing session where I shared my year end prediction for the Dow and Singapore market. There are a lot of trading opportunities and lesser chances for investment which is a good thing since the market became very volatile after the Dow smashed up/down this week. There shall be new initiatives next year where I will focus more in the Malaysia market with frequent flights while I pass the torch to my assistant in the Singapore market. I will continue to do sharing sessions and events but might have to reduce it due to tight work schedule. Here, I thank everyone for coming today and looking forward to see you all soon!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist