Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Hong Kong Index - Trading with Volatility







I was having a talk in Malaysia yesterday and I was sharing with this lady who asked if my strategies worked in other markets. I told her so far we traded Singapore, USA, Hong Kong, Germany, Forex, etc.. and hence it shall work universal. Upon hearing it, she was so happy that she could use one strategy and applied it at different markets and I was pleased she trust my skills and strategies. Just earlier I received another Hong Kong Index trade records from a student who made like $1500+ and it was so impressive that he also made $600 trading the Simsci futures in the CFD. Hence, with all these records, I am proud to say that I am confident my strategies will work in all instruments if you applied it correctly. On the way home for now. It's going to be a long tiring journey.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist