Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Stock Operation Preview Malaysia - Final Talk for 2018







Just finished my final preview talk in Malaysia KL for 2018. The next time I fly there, it will be the actual course itself and not a preview. Today was a good day where so many of you made a trip to just come listen to my talk and here, I am appreciative for the effort and time taken just to drive down to come listen to my talk. So far, I already have close to 90 students in Malaysia KL and very soon I will be back to Johor for a talk.

After the upcoming official stock operation course at KL in Nov 2018, I won't be flying to KL soon where I shall put my focus more in the JB and Singapore market as I prefer to travel less and take a break from travelling. However, I will occasionally make a personal trip to KL just to give a private sharing and share more Malaysia stocks so as not to miss any good opportunities. Thanks all for signing my course and see you guys in KL for the course soon.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist