Saturday, October 27, 2018

Stock Operation Course - A Final One






 As I prepared myself yesterday shooting a commercial for one final stock course this year, from next year onwards, many things will change and I am passing the torch to my assistant who is equally good and as skillful and sharp in the stock market. Hence today I taught a class in the office where I shared many good and powerful strategies about the market and share give some tips on the current market condition. Although the market maybe coming down profusely now, very soon I believe it's going to turn upwards which I don't know when. When the time is here, I will be ready. It might be next week that the market finally makes an up move which I will monitor closely. Thanks all for coming today and see you all soon!

Eventbrite - Register for Year End Free Tips

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist