Tuesday, February 26, 2019

A Private Event - Observation of Stock Stealthy Movement




Conducted a private event yesterday where I shared my observation skills on DBS, UOB and OCBC. I also shared the recent crash in Best World and the rise in Venture and Hi-P where stocks were easy to spot and make predictions before the uproar. Before a stock moves, there is always some stealth movements involved where the BBs were looking to accumulate before it germinate to be a full blown runner. Study the chart for Hi-P and Venture and you will know what I am talking about and what I see before the run. To know whether a stock has reached it's peak, one need to study the supply zone and see where the pt were before taking a short position. Overall, last evening was a great sharing and I look forward to share again when I have the time.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist