Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Sembcorp Ind - Longed 125 Lots










So the Singapore market reacted down a little yesterday where it presented some opportunities to look for stocks that results are releasing soon. I saw Sembcorp Ind a few days back but the past 3 days of selling was some retailers throwing and the bars turned narrow past 2 days for some good actions to long. Went long at 2.58 with 125 lots and it's now trading at 2.65. Currently in some good profits of $8750 even while I am in Malaysia working. I am driven everyday to watch market and trade if I have a chance. I am also pleased with my student who made unrealized $1138. The results may not be good but both Sembcorp Marine and Sembcorp ind still moved higher today! .. :)

Eventbrite - Register for a workshop on How to be a Pro Trader

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist