Friday, February 8, 2019

DBS - Top Volume










What a waste. Even the Dow Jones tanked down -220 points last evening and while I could have made some $2000 in DBS, I did not because I made a mistake doing naked shorting. However it proved that my analysis on DBS was right where there was a wall with sellers stacking and the wall cannot be pierce through. Not only did my analysis on DBS was right, but also the outlook on my Jones was spotted on as I posted and highlighted to everyone that the Dow hit a high of 25397 two days so. Since then the Dow Jones hit another small tiny high and collapsed big time last evening. I was pleased to see that profits was once again made. While the market suddenly turned bearish, there are many opportunities to make $$. Study the right stock and right chart, and you shall see the right signals at the right time! Thanks all for registering for my Feb 25 talk, see you all there. I will be giving out 5 trading strategies to aid you in trading the financial market. See you.

Eventbrite - Register for a workshop on How to be a Pro Trader

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist