Friday, February 15, 2019

Thai Bev - A Bull Run





A bull run in Thai Bev as the stock ran even further even when STI is tumbling. It's a strong stock now and looking back, I believe I alerted everyone on my blog on Jan 16 2019 that this is a stock in a making for a bull trend. Click and see below link.

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/01/thai-bev-bull-trend.html




Thai bev touched 0.815 earlier as many shortists tried to short but dead later with many covering their shorts as the stock was bullish. Even though the market is bearish, still the bulls in Thai Bev fought for higher price to come and indeed, the price kept trending higher and higher. Looking to lock in my profits soon. Congrats to my student who traded 40 lots today and locked in profits intraday!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist