Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Thai Bev - A Bull Trend




Thai Bev, a stock that had been trending for the past 9 days kept climbing higher non stop with buyers willing to accept higher prices consistently. I studied the chart for scripts counting and indeed, there were 2 phases and areas where the big buyers accumulate which had an impact for the current prices we witnessed. Thai Bev is not my kind of stock but I cannot deny the fact that it's pretty strong for now and I remembered almost buying this counter 2 weeks back but did not. In the 5 min chat, there was a strong sign of strength to go long where the bullish signal was the strongest. Using the market depth and some strategy, it was clear that the stock was on the rise but I did not expect such a powerful rise. In the short term, I will put this counter in my watchlist for trading later.

Eventbrite - Register for a talk on Hedge Fund Strategy

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist