Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Keppel Corp - Sold 30 Lots with Profits












Took a flight back to Singapore earlier today but before boarding the flight, just sold off 30 lots of Keppel Corp that was bought yesterday. As I shared with the crowd in Malaysia yesterday that I am one hungry trader, today $$ was made and I delivered what I shared. While most people just see see look look, I will not waste unnecessary time like this recent bull run where so much $$ can be made. Look at Ezion, Thomson, Capitaland, DBS, Rex Intl, so many stocks are running and performing where it's so easy to trade and pick the right counters. I met a lot of fellow traders in Malaysia where I am so happy to share my knowledge and skill and soon I will be passing down some of my trading skills to those hungry Malaysians which looked up for me privately. For now, I am pleased that I am back Singapore while I am going to get focus on the next trade. See you guys in my next Tuesday talk.

Eventbrite - Register for Trading Short Term Consistently with Ron K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist