Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Silverlake - Walls Broken




I was in Malaysia giving a talk yesterday but I was focusing on this counter Silverlake before the stock broke out. Even though the stock looked bullish but I did not trade as I chose not to do anything when I am giving a speech or in a meeting. At the time I was watching, it was trading at 0.41 and suddenly millions of shares was eaten up followed by a 37 million plus married deal which gave the stock a push. I studied the chart and it was obvious that the first wall was pretty easy to spot and subsequently followed by small little walls which was broken. 2 days and the stock recorded 13% gain which is impressive for Silverlake considered it's a slow moving stock. I am some who bought yesterday and congrats on using the wall strategy to profit from it.

Update: 30/2/2019, 5:00pm



Silverlake touched 0.48 high with more buyers. Aamzing run for 2 days. Recorded almost 16%. I wish I never go Malaysia and traded this winning stock.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist