Tuesday, January 22, 2019

DBS - Slumber Lower




DBS continued to slumber lower with overpowering sellers today. The market in fact should have reacted but the fact that it wanted to test the supply zone was something I can't predict. In the short term wise, I will sell my long holdings and stay out first and decide my next course of action soon. See how DBS got sold down was just mouth watering since the profit taking was so obvious before the stock got sold down today. I was so pleased that one of my student followed my trades on the blog and profited with me! 25.19 short and 24.72 covered shorts for 47 pips of profits with just 1 lot! Impressive!

Eventbrite - Register for a talk on Hedge Fund Strategy

Update: 22/1/2019, 5.19pm






DBS tumbled down towards end of day. The stock just suffered selling after selling. From 24.94 to now 24.56, it's really scary.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist