Monday, January 21, 2019

DBS - Further Reduction









Both DBS and UOB tanked further. The market indeed got sold down and luckily I did not panic to cover my shorts. At the moment, my losses were greatly reduced since I posted this morning. I trust my analysis and chart reading skills but at times I may misjudge a little or my price may not be the best but still the direction should be correct. As highlighted earlier in my blog that it looked like a Fake Breakout, it certainly is now since the price came down further.

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/01/dbs-reduced-losses.html

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/01/dbs-in-small-loss.html

Will share out and reveal how to spot fake breakouts next Tuesday during my talk. Don't miss it! Register below.

Eventbrite - Register for a talk on Hedge Fund Strategy

Update: 21/2/2019, 5:09pm










DBS and UOB closed super low with a huge gap down at closing. The banks are coming down. In the profits now. From losses this morning to now profits is a relief.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist