Thursday, February 7, 2019

Dow Jones - The Chart is a Bible



Last evening, the Dow Jones did moved up further where it touched 25385 and seller came in to lock in profits with a heavy price rejection at that zone. As highlighted on my blog post yesterday that the Dow Jones hit a high of 25397 and cannot move higher last night, I believe the chart had all the answers for such prediction before it happened. Can you spot it? Everything suffered some small selling last evening and nothing really moved. So what's going to happen tonight? I will wait for the signal to be clearer before taking a trading action. See my blog post yesterday.

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/02/dow-jones-25397-high.html

Eventbrite - Register for a workshop on How to be a Pro Trader



I am so happy to see one trader using my blog outlook to short the Dow yesterday and made $$ out of it~! Congrats!

Eventbrite - Register for a workshop on How to be a Pro Trader

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist